Since the COVID-19 crisis, our top priority has been delivering a safe and successful Mode Show in August. During this past week, and based on consultation, it has become clear that doing so will not be possible. As a result, we have made the difficult decision to postpone the August 2020 Mode Show to October 18 – 20, 2020 at The International Centre. Read our announcement here.
We are monitoring the information as it becomes available and we will make any additional adjustments as needed to make sure the well-being of everyone involved in the show is our top priority.
To follow along what we’re doing to keep you safe, please visit this page for updates, subscribe to our eNewsletter, and follow us on our social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook).
We look forward to seeing you in October!
Your healthy and safety is our top priority
- We are working closely with our partners at The International Centre to ensure they have implemented an enhanced cleaning regimen including the disinfecting of frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Extra hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the show floor.
- All meals will be served directly to attendees or will be prepackaged to ensure food safety (no buffets).
- We are encouraging attendees to use alternative ways to greet others, while discouraging actions like hugging, handshaking, etc.
- We are working hard with suppliers to ensure they meet our expectations when it comes to sanitation, hygiene, and physical distancing measures.
As we learn more about COVID-19 and its potential impact across the globe, we will update this list and share best practices with you to ensure your safety is our top priority.