The Mode Show is set to open in five months and, rest assured, we are in the full swing of planning while ensuring the safety and security of our buyers, exhibitors, and staff.
We are monitoring the information as it becomes available and we will make any additional adjustments as needed to make sure the well-being of everyone involved in the show is our top priority.
To follow along what we’re doing to keep you safe, please visit this page for updates, subscribe to our eNewsletter, and follow us on our social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook).
We look forward to seeing you in August!
How Mode is Keeping You Safe in the Age of COVID-19
- We are working closely with our partners at The International Centre to ensure they have implemented an enhanced cleaning regimen including the disinfecting of frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Extra hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the show floor.
- Our educational sessions (including daily fashion show, on-site seminars) will adopt a distanced seating set up.
- All meals will be served directly to attendees or will be prepackaged to ensure food safety (no buffets).
- We are encouraging attendees to use alternative ways to greet others, while discouraging actions like hugging, handshaking, etc.
- We are working hard with suppliers to ensure they meet our expectations when it comes to sanitation, hygiene, and physical distancing measures.